Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Saturday

Today, I was not able to go to the gym this morning, so it looks like a run tonight is going to be my exercise. I have not been great about training for the half marathon that is coming up in just 2 months!   ( I seriously don't like to run. ) But, I need to add more cardio into my schedule. I have got to lower my body fat.

Yesterday was a big day for me! If you follow my instagram you will see that I went to our public pool.  No this is not anything new, but what was new is that I wore a bikini to the public pool for the first time in 9 years!!!! I did not feel fat, I did not feel self conscious. I love my swim suit and I have worked hard for the body that I have. So, after trying on about 9 different swim suits I finally just decided that I don't care what others think, I am wearing the one that I like. We had a great day, and I am so glad that I got our of my comfort zone just a little!



Me and my Son just playing at the pool! 


No comments:

Post a Comment