Monday, January 28, 2013

Healthy Muffins

These are not just a little healthy, they are a lot healthy!!! Nothing bad in them. I found a similar recipe but it called for sugar and other ingredients that I don't even have in my kitchen anymore. I am serving these for dinner along with some homemade soup! (Recipe posted later)

Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins 

You Need:
3 Cups Whole Wheat Flour 
3 Cups Oats 
2 TSP Baking Powder
1 TSP Baking Soda
2 TSP Cinnamon
3/4 TSP Allspice 
1 TSP Nutmeg
3 Cups Mashed Pumpkin 
6 TBLS Coconut Oil 
4 Eggs
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk or Skim Milk 
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Cups Raw Honey

Mix all the dry ingredients. In another Bowl mix all the wet ingredients. Slowly mix the two together. When mixed well, add in Chocolate. 

Bake at 375 Degrees for 20 Minutes. In lined muffin pan. This recipe Made 4 Dozen Muffins. You can easily half this recipe, I gave some to my family and I froze some for easy breakfast next week! 

Enjoy!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Those sound yummy! Thanks! I soooo need to get to the store too. I will have to pick up a few ingredients for those that I don't have on hand! I will let you know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete