Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fitness Binder

It took me awhile to make this, but finally it is done and I am in LOVE with it! It is great for working out at home or at the gym. I have cardio workouts that I can take out of the binder and use on the treadmill or elliptical. Its great for the days that I want to switch things up!!! I had about 50 fitness magazines, I would pull out different workouts and I ended up with a HUGE stack of papers! This was a great way to put all my workouts in one place!

I covered the binder with fabric. I made 8 different sections, CARDIO, ARMS, LEGS, BUTT, STRETCHES, ABS, TOTAL BODY, and OTHER. I was able to find a place for all of my papers. I stuck a piece of card stock, in between each page. If the workout was small on the page I cut it down and glued it to the card stock. This project took much longer then I thought it would, about 2 hours.





2 comments: