Sunday, June 10, 2012

2 Month Pictures

It has been over a year since my journey of weight loss has started. Its been 2 months since I have really kicked my butt into gear!!! I can't believe that I was ever satisfied with staying at 157 - 160. I love the results of my 2 month pictures and I can't wait to see what the difference is next month!!! These pictures just make me want to work so much harder! I love feeling beautiful again, I love fitting into my clothes, and not have to hide my fat tummy with a pillow when I sit down! I love the strength that I have, and the muscles that I am building. This is the hardest thing I have ever done, and I am so happy with my choice to start!

Before - 174   Now - 145 

FRONT - 2 Months ago - 157       Now - 145
SIDE -  2 Months ago - 157       Now - 145


174 Pounds - 157 Pounds - 150  Pounds - 145 Pounds
This is my journey to a healthy me. Can't wait to add a 5th picture!!!! WooHoo!!!!

See my 3 Month Before and After Pictures HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment