Thursday, April 4, 2013

Healthy Snack List #2


My post popular post I have ever written is my 52 Healthy Snacks. I have since added to that list and I have come up with additional snacks that are healthy and filling.


  1. Celery and Peanut Butter with Raisins (Ants on a log)
  2. Olives 
  3. Pretzels
  4. Grape Tomatoes and Cottage Cheese
  5. Whole Grain Crackers ( I like the Kashi brand) 
  6. Sliced Avocado
  7. Sweet Potato or Carrot Fries 
  8. Whole Grain Toast with Peanut butter 
  9. Frozen Berries 
  10. Make at Home Popsicles RECIPE HERE 
  11. Apple Slices Sprinkled with Cinnamon
  12. Kale Chips 
  13. Frozen Banana 
  14. Protein Bar 
  15. Skinny Bagel 
  16. Egg Whites with Spinach 
  17. Nut Mix with Dry Fruit 
  18. Apple Slices with Peanut Butter 
  19. Cottage Cheese and Berries 
  20. Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Cinnamon 



No comments:

Post a Comment