Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Workout

Everyone is asking how I am losing weight, I was told yesterday I am looking tiny, I have never been told that!!! I have been told by multiple people that I am their inspiration. Me, someones inspiration? I never thought I would hear those words. Because of all the questions I am getting, I am going to be more specific on my posts about my eating and exercises that I do. 

Today I had a great workout at home! I am liking working out at home more then I like going to they gym. I found a bunch of workouts on Pinterest.com, that really worked and they are fun to mix things up. 

This is what my workout was today! 

I stretched for about 2 minutes, and jumped right in to Arms. 
I used an 8 pound weight for all exercises. 

I did all of these 10x on each arm, 2 sets. 

I did all of these 10x on each side, 2 sets. 


I did this, 30x, 2 sets. 
 This workout was hard! I usually put my hand facing each other and lift. Keeping both hands forward is a whole new workout! I did this 10x, 3 sets. 

I did all of these 20x. on each side. Or 30x for the wide leg plank and v-crunch. 


I did this set without stopping. A 5 minute leg and butt workout. 


I finished with 10 different sets of arms, 10 x. and 100 different sit ups. 
I did 5 minutes of stretching. 
DONE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment