Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF!!!!

YAY FOR FRIDAY!!!

Seriously, this week has been soooo long!

My sister and I are in the competition for $50.00. To see who can lower are body percentages the most. So far, she winning. She sends me these pictures of her AWESOME Abs and I think . . . I HATE YOU! Then it motivates me . . . so thank you SISTER! I can not let her have my $50. I am winning this thing.

I have set some new goals for October. These goals better help me drop pounds! Cutting is the HARDEST thing I have ever done. I love food. I love to eat. I did not see how much I love food until I started to cut. BUT . . . I have seen major changes in my body by just 1 or 2 days of eating "clean". Remember food is fuel, we don't need to be eating all the time, and eating anything we want, we need to eat enough to survive. I can train 2 hours a day in the gym and won't loose a pound, unless I eat healthier.

So my OCTOBER GOALS: (even though I am 10 days late)

  • LOW CARBS 
  • MORE CARDIO - Depending on the day 20-30 minutes of HIIT Cardio
  • MORE REPS 
  • DRINK MORE WATER - I SUCK AT THIS, who wants to be in the bathroom every 30 minutes? 
  • SWEAT MORE 
  • EAT LESS SUGAR ( Chocolate Mostly . . . mmmmm CHOCOLATE!) 
  • HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE 
So a couple things I need to work on, I may  not see the number on the scale dropping much any more but, I am seeing my abs a little more and that is motivation enough for me! 
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! 
MARISSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment