Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A little update.

This week I have been so sick, I hate that's have not worked out, but I know my body needs to rest to get over this stupid cold! I've decided that as soon as I can I'm starting cut, (lower my body fat) this week I've really tried to eat healthy this week. But it's a week before Christmas. I've gained weight, staying inside because of the cold and not going out to play and not sticking to my clean eating has not been good on my body. It makes me mad, but I'm also have more muscle mass then I ever have. I won't have a problem cutting. I want it more then anything. I can do this!!! With 6 days till Christmas I am promising myself that I won't gain anymore weight. I got a job as a personal trainer I start in January. I also am teaching a group fitness class! This is huge and just what I wanted!!! I'm so excited to start! It's a good feeling to know all my hard work studying has paid off!



No comments:

Post a Comment