Thursday, December 13, 2012

I hope it's over!

This has been super busy month and I'm not doing very well updating my blog! With Christmas right around the corner, and trying to finish school this has already been a busy month!!! For 3 days I have been taking my final exam to be a personal trainer. I find out within the next three days if I passed. I think I did good. I took my time. I studied like crazy. I think I know my stuff! I pray that I passed so I don't have to go through 3 more days of sitting in a chair!

I have already been offered a job, I'm so excited! I just have to pass this exam. I think that is why I am so nervous! I want this job so bad. Send positive thoughts my way!!!

I am still really hoping to compete in a Body building competition! The last 3 months I've gained weight I've really bulked up, not what I want. So now it's time to cut. I'm giving myself 12 weeks. I've started now at 1500 calories a day, after Christmas I'm going to 1300 calories. I'm starting new years resolutions in January, I will post those at a later time. It's time now to go over my old resolutions and see how badly I failed ... Or succeeded!

I'll post as soon as I get my results! Send me happy thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment