Sunday, December 30, 2012

What did I do???

Its almost the end of 2012. I am a little sad. 2012 was a good year for me. My family and I were able to do so much together. We took an amazing trip to Disneyland, I went back to school and I finished school. I did things that I wanted to do, and I am so blessed for all the opportunities that I have been given. Last year I wrote a big list of new years resolutions. Here they are.


My New Years Resolutions -
  • Get to 140 pounds - YES! 
  • Run a half marathon - NOPE - Maybe 2013???
  • Work out 6 days a week - YES
  • Try new recipes - YES
  • Save Money - YES
  • Finish the Book of Mormon - ALMOST
  • Read more books - YES
  • Do more crafts - YES, THANKS TO CRAFT NIGHT
  • Spend more time with my kids - NOT AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO! 
  • Grow a garden - YES
  • Be more organized - NOPE - I AM SO BAD AT THIS
  • Be a better wife - YES - BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK MY HUSBAND :) 
  • Try new things - YES
  • Be more understanding of others - YES/NO I HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THIS
  • Gain a Testimony - YES
  • Be a good YW leader - I HOPE SO
  • Serve - YES
  • Get to a size 6 - DOES A 7 COUNT??? 
  • Learn to Wake Board - YES!!! I DID THIS AND IT WAS AWESOME! 
  • Be a better house keeper - NOT BETTER BUT MY HOUSE IS CLEAN :) 
  • Potty Train Isaac - YES! 
I actually accomplished more then I thought I was going to. This makes me feel good and I can see that my huge list was not so hard to finish! I can't believe it was a year ago when I wrote this! It seems like a couple months ago! I will write and post my "new" new years resolutions. For now, GOODBYE 2012!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job :) You have done alot. I love the one that says YES to gaining a testimony. I know that is one of the most important things to have in life.
    Yay for a good 2012!

    ReplyDelete