Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Great Monday!

Hello Monday!

This weekend, I ran my first 10K race. We finished and I only stopped running one time. I was proud of that! I can't wait to do another race. I loved the feeling that I get from crossing that finish line, and I won a water bottle! This is big for me, because I never win ANYTHING! ( I will post pictures of the race as soon as I can). The race was fun and I got to run with one of my best friends! I can't wait for the 15K thats coming up!

This 2 weeks I have stayed at the same weight. So I am changing things up a bit. This week, I am cutting all bread. I am going to 1200 calories a day. I have been at 1500-1800 but I am stuck and not loosing any more fat. So this week, I am changing it up! I have less then 3 weeks till Summer and I will not let myself down. I want to see a difference in my 6 week pictures! I think that this week is going to be the hardest week yet!!!

My New Goals on my Phone:


  • Drink 80oz of water a day
  • More Cardio
  • No Bread / Sugar
  • More Stretching / Yoga 
  • Spend More Time with my Kids 
  • More Abdominal Exercises 
  • 1200 Calories a Day 








No comments:

Post a Comment