Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Update!

I know that its been a while since my last post and I hate that!!! I have been crazy busy trying to get ready for Summer and my kids finishing school! I have been feeling great, and besides today falling during Box Jumps, I had a great Leg workout! (and luckily, only a couple people saw it happen)

Week 5 of my 6 week challenge was not the best for working out, but it was the best for eating. My gym was closed, so I did not get my hard workouts in 2 times a day that I wanted to, but I still worked out 6 times last week. I have made huge changes in my eating this last couple weeks. I have been eating  higher amounts of protein and lower amounts of carbs and sugar. Just from that I feel so much better, and I am able to workout harder and longer without all the junk food. I will post my final pictures soon. I hope that I can see a difference, I have worked so hard for it. But, if not then I won't be mad because I know that I have worked harder these last 6 weeks then I ever have. I love this new me and no matter what I don't want to change this lifestyle. I am a better happier person and these last 6 weeks have pushed me and made me see what my body can do!




No comments:

Post a Comment