Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yoga

So I have been to a Yoga class two times, both times I loved it. I felt calm and relaxed and had a great experience. I was asked to teach a the Tuesday Yoga class and the gym, I asked her if she was sure she was asking the right person! But, in the end I said, I would teach.

I was nervous and after the first 5 minutes of class felt like forever I started to panic that I would not know what to do the last 55 minutes! Maybe it was the calm relaxing music, and the stretching, but I just kept on going and before I knew it the class was OVER! Everyone said that I did a great job, and it felt really good to have a full hour of stretching. I actually was in the a better mood the rest of that day. I was relaxed and calm and felt like a new person!

I am now adding yoga into my regular workouts. Even just 20 minutes of stretching on my own, is better then nothing! I can't wait till it gets warmer and I can take my yoga mat out onto the lawn and stretch in the Sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment