Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Update!

I am so close to finishing my personal training certification, I just have to take the final exam and I'm done. I have decided to focus on working with women postpartum. It was not easy for me to lose weight after I had my children I had to work really hard at it, but now I feel that I am in better shape now than when I got pregnant with my first six years ago! I want to help other women do the same. I've decided that after I get my personal training certification I am going on to get my nutrition certification. As much as I love to exercise I know that I don't lose weight unless I am eating healthy!
I know that nutrition is just as important as an active lifestyle and I want to be well-rounded in all areas!

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to the gym, I'm trying some new workouts I found on Pinterest. I'm actually really excited to go even though I had a killer workout today! Here are couple of the exercises that I found.

Have a good weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment