Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Update

Its over . . . My gallbladder is gone! Best part, I survived the surgery with no complications. After being sick for over a month, I feel like a new person. I don't know what caused me to have Gallbladder disease, I don't fit into the "normal" of people who get it, but it makes me see that I have to take care of the body I have. I don't get another chance at this. 

I am very grateful for my sweet husband who put up with me while I was sick. He is amazing and I a so grateful for him helping me! I am blessed to have such and amazing family and friends who really cared and were so supportive! 

Now that I am gallbladder free, I feel like I am on a mission to eat healthy. I don't want to ruin my other body parts just because something sounds good. I am making each day a healthier one. Its been so hard to get back into my gym routine. Waking up at 5:30 AM and walking out into snow and -9 degree weather is not my idea of a good time. But, I will only accomplish my goals if I really want to, nobody else wakes me up and tells me to go to the gym. So I go, out into the cold . . . I go! 

If you don't follow my awesome instagram, these are some pictures from the last month! 

Last Day at the gym. . . Killed it! 



Surgery Time . . . Goodbye Gallbladder! 


A Selfie, Why not??? 


The boys and I made a ginger bread house! Merry Christmas! 

My first day back to teaching! Oh, it HURT! 






No comments:

Post a Comment