Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Whole Grain Bread

Maybe its because it is December and I love the baking season, but I have been eating some amazing carbs :) I have been making a couple of loafs of bread in my moms bread maker and I think I have come up with my favorite recipe! This recipe is for the softest Wheat Bread that I have ever made out of my bread maker! I love it because I can put what I want in it, its cheaper and healthier then store bought.

Wheat Bread Recipe:

You Need:
2 Cups White Flour 
1 Cup Warm Water
1 TBLS Yeast 
2 TBLS of White Sugar or Raw Honey 
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil 
2 TBLS Butter
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 TBLS Flax Seed 
2 TBLS Oats 
1 TSP Salt 

Put the Water, Sugar, and Yeast into the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve. Then add all other ingredients. I put my bread on the Light setting. ( I don't like a hard crust )
Thats it! Easy, 4 hours later yummy  bread! 


No comments:

Post a Comment