Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holliday's!

Christmas came and went like it does every year. It comes to fast. This year I don't even want to take my Christmas decorations down yet! My family and I had a fantastic Christmas. We are truly blessed. I am so grateful for family this year. On Christmas Eve we had dinner at our house and even though it was Stressful to get ready for it, it was so much fun and I would do it all again next year. Being a parent is so much fun on Christmas. I love to see how excited my little guys got, over all the small stuff like socks and underwear!

This week Ive allowed myself to sleep in and get some much needed rest. I have still had some pretty good workouts and I am TRYING so hard to eat healthy, but I did not stick to perfect clean eating this week. And oh I can feel it today! I feel so sluggish and FAT! Good thing my husband got me a treadmill for Christmas! I am SUPER EXCITED!!! I love it so much! I have been able to burn off those added Calories from my living room and its so nice not waking up at 5 AM and head out into the freezing cold!

I will post my New Years resolutions later. This list may be long :) I hope you all had a great Christmas and you all have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment