Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

The last day of the year . . . WOW DID TIME FLY!!! All day long I keep thinking about all the things that I did this last year!
My Favorite Memories of 2013: 
# Cruise with my husband to the Caribbean 
# Family trip to Yellow Stone Nation Park 
# Having my Family all together for one last Sunday Dinner 
# Not gaining any weight :) 
# Driving in a Car Show even though we were no suppose to, we never got caught ;) 
# Running a Half Marathon 
# Family Reunion 
# Lots of Hikes to the Wind Caves 

I have had some crappy things happen as well this year, but all of those have just made me a stronger person. I have a better outlook on life and I am grateful for the things that I do have. 

I am ready for a new year. I am ready for new goals and to become a better person! Happy New Years!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment