Saturday, January 14, 2012

1st New Years Resolution Down!


Read more . . . I did not read ONE book last year so this year I have finished my first book and I have accomplished my first goal! But, I want to keep reading and I enjoy it when I can find the books that really get me involved.

The book I read is the Hunger Games. Because the movie comes out, everyone was talking about it so I thought maybe this would be a good place to start! I loved it. I really loved it! I can't wait to read the next one. When you talk about the book its a little sick, kids killing each other for food, but when you read the book it seems, like that is how its suppose to be. I could not put the book down I read it in 2 days! I stayed up last night reading till 2 am. I thought there were a couple parts that dragged a bit, and I wanted her to really be in love with Peeta, so we will see what happens in the next book. (that I am starting now)


No comments:

Post a Comment