Friday, January 13, 2012

My new 30 day Challenge

So I was on BODYROCK.tv and did the first fitness test.

Here is my score!

Squat Jumps - 22
Push Ups - 3 ( super weak at push ups )
Push Up Jump Ups - 8
High Knees - 74
Lunges - 12 ( 6 on each leg )
Knee Jumps - 10
Sit Ups - 15

Everything you time for 50 sec and count how many you do! I probably wont do all of her work outs, because I really like some of the other things that I am doing. But I took pictures and I will take after pictures in 30 days! Lets see what I can do in 30 days. I have really been working out almost every day, this week and it feels great! I can tell a difference in my attitude and in my strength to do things. I am really getting some arm muscles! Along with this fitness test I did weights and some leg work outs! My goal to 140 pounds, is on it way! Today I weighed in at 160 :( 5 pounds up from October! But I can do it! I will pass what I was and get to 140 before May. Hopefully before that! I want to wear a swim a suit and not be embarrassed, I want to run and not feel like I am jiggling. I have struggled with an eating disorder and I will not go back to that! I am going to loose weight the healthy way!

1 comment: