Monday, January 30, 2012

If feels so good!

I am only down 3 pounds :( BUT . . . I have really lost inches and I can feel it in my clothes, my arms have muscle! My but is looking a little better and I can feel my abs!!! I would love to be down 7 more pounds in 2 weeks, and I am sure going to try! But, loosing the inches and gaining the muscle is just as important!

I have ate pretty healthy this week and last week. This week I am really going to cut out sweets. So for breakfast I had oatmeal, I put a sprinkle of sugar on it, because plain oat meal is gross. So I am going to look for some ways to spice up my oatmeal and make it healthy! For my snack today I ate a handful of plain Almonds and an Apple. I am drinking about 64 oz of water a day, and I am hoping to get that to about 90 oz a day.

My tip for working out - I work out 30-45 min in the morning. Then I work out all day long, by cleaning something then do 10 squats or 3 push ups, 10 sit ups. If we go shopping I don't care if I get the first spot, I walk from the back. I turn on some music and have a dance party with my kids, or dance when I am cleaning. It has really helped my energy level stay up and it does not take away another 30 min of my morning.

1 comment:

  1. See... i need to work out while i clean or am playing with the kids. I forget it doesnt have to be an "official" workout.

    ReplyDelete