Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year . . . New Life!

I have a HUGE list of new years resolutions! Its a new year and I am changing my life! For the better!

My New Years Resolutions -
  • Get to 140 pounds
  • Run a half marathon
  • Work out 6 days a week
  • Try new recipes
  • Save Money
  • Finish the Book of Mormon
  • Read more books
  • Do more crafts
  • Spend more time with my kids
  • Grow a garden
  • Be more organized
  • Be a better wife
  • Try new things
  • Be more understanding of others
  • Gain a Testimony
  • Be a good YW leader
  • Serve
  • Get to a size 6
  • Learn to Wake Board
  • Be a better house keeper
  • Potty Train Isaac
I know its a HUGE list and I am sure that there is more that I want to change about myself! But for know this is all I have!

1 comment:

  1. Long list, but you can do it! I like the wakeboarding one! hahaha. I need that one too!

    ReplyDelete