Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beet Smoothie

I am on a journey to loose 10 pounds by Feb 14th. So today I started out my healthy eating with a healthy smoothie! It was not a GOOD smoothie but it was healthy!

1 Apple
1 Yogurt ( strawberry banana )
1/2 beet
Grape Juice
Slice of lemon
1/2 cup frozen Orange Juice

I don't like the taste of beets, so I think it ruined the smoothie. But it was healthy so I drank it! I think it would be better juiced not blended. It did look good through, bright PINK!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up :) It will pay off when you get to your goal. I guess if we play games before the 14th then we need to bring healthy snacks

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't worry about it! I am loosing weight, by eathing healthy, and its okay to have one bad thing once a week! hahah!

    ReplyDelete