Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another Good Day

A couple days ago I was told about myfitnesspal.com. Its FREE! It tracks your weight, your food, and your exercise.
The first day I did it, I really thought I was eating healthy until, I went over my allowed caloric intake, by 145 calories!!! But, the next day I still lost weight! I was so excited, I have not lost weight in 2 months! This was huge for me! I think I am over my plateau and I am back onto losing weight. My before and after pictures will have a change!

Today I lost another .6 of a pound! I was shocked! I can't believe I am down almost 2 pounds from Monday! I have been working out a lot at the gym, My goal is 3 days a week. But I plan on going 4 days this week to make sure there are results for my 30 day challenge. I am still working out at home, and do a lot of weights and floor workouts at home. I use the ball, and do all my ab workouts on the ball.

I feel like I am living an active life. I am really trying to eat healthy. Yesterday I made Kurt and the boys cookies, so of course I had a couple, but hey I spent over an hour at the gym and I was under my calories by the end of the day so I was fine. I guess that's they key, if you work your ass off you can eat whatever you want! hahaha!

If you want to add me on myfitnesspal, my user name is luvmyboys2much

No comments:

Post a Comment