Monday, February 13, 2012

Craft Night!

February craft night was great! Now I am finally posting my pics of my finished projects!

This is my Hair Extension Holder. I used an oatmeal canester. I glued fabric and then ribbon around the canester. Its a little to short, but its better then having hair lay all over my bathroom!


My next was a Chore Jar for my 2 year old and 5 year old boys. I made each kid have different color stick, yellow was chores that they both can do. I added lots of different chores that are age appropriate for them. So far my boys are really liking it. The first couple days they kept wanting to have more chores, so they could pull more sticks! haha!



My last project was my "Rainy Day" Can. I have TONS of activities for my boys to do while we are stuck inside the house. They are not just watching TV. Most of them are things that get my boys up moving and active!




No comments:

Post a Comment