Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day - END OF 30 DAYS!

Its been a quick 30 days! But I am very happy with the results. I have lost 5 pounds. Its not 10 but, I think that my results are proof that I have worked my butt off. I think back now, and never should have ate that chips and dip at the super bowl party, or I never should have ate those brownies that I made. I am sure I could have lost a couple more pounds, but right now I feel good with my results and I can see a difference. My Before and after workout is a BIG difference! 30 days ago I just about died doing push ups, now I can do 23 in 50 seconds! It has not been easy. Waking up at 5:35 four times a week is hard, walking outside and getting into a freezing cold car that does not warm up by the time I get to the gym, is harder! But when I get to the gym, I know that this is the place I should be at. I don't ever regret going to the gym.

My 30 DAY CHALLENGE EXERCISES :

Squat Jumps - Then: 22 - Now: 27 ( +5 )
Push Ups - Then: 3 - Now: 23 ( +20 )
Push Up Jumps - Then: 8 - Now: 13 (+5 )
High Knees - Then: 74 - Now: 110 ( +36 )
Lunges - Then: 12 - Now: 22 ( + 10 )
Sit Ups - Then: 15 - Now: 36 ( +21 )


Now for the before and after pictures . . .

Before
After ( look at my arms ) haha! I finally have guns :)
My real After Picture!


My new goal is to be a size 6 by May 25th. My sister is getting married and I will not be the fat sister again! My new goal, is one that I have not been able to be at since I was 18 years old. I know that its going to be really really hard. But I am going to do it. I want to be in a cute swimsuit by summer and not feel fat! I am so ready to feel good about my body! I am in a size 10 now, last week I tried on a 9 and they fit! So 3-4 sizes to go!!! Harder workouts and better eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment