Saturday, February 4, 2012

This must be why . . .


So i feel like I am eating pretty good. Every couple days I have one unhealthy thing, but I eat small portions and I am working out daily for at least 30 minutes! (today 1 hour) but I have only lost 2 pounds!!!! But yesterday I tried on a smaller pant size and FIT! They were a little tight, but not to bad!!! I can feel my self gaining muscle things I did 4 weeks ago are not hard. I have upped my weights I use to work with from 5 to 8 to 10! I can do more push ups and sit ups and on the 14th I will do my 30 day challenge and I am pretty sure I will be able to beat all the original scores!

When I get on the scale though I want to cry. I am stuck at the same weight. 2 pounds is nothing when you are trying to loose 20 in the long run and 10 in just 30 days. I feel like I have failed a little in this. Today I found a pin on pinterest that may explain what is going on! At least this makes me feel a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment