Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week - 4


This article talks about healthy eating to avoid types of cancer. I found it on Pinterest, and its just another way to motivate me to continue my clean eating diet. Caner runs in my family and I have see how horrible the effects can be. I don't want that to happen to me and I don't want my kids to see me that way. I want to live a very long and healthy life. Its not just about loosing weight anymore. This is to live longer, be healthier and feel better! 

Today was the weekly weigh in. I am at 151. I lost 1 pound this week. Not bad. Not what I wan't, but its better then nothing. I have lost 6 pounds total. 

I am so close to the 140's!!! This is my week to get to finally get out of the 150's! Just 6 pounds lost and I feel a HUGE difference, all my clothes are getting to big! I had to clean out my closet and get rid of BIG clothes! I have NEVER done that! Its a great feeling! Usually its clothes that are to small and I think I will never be that small again and I get rid of them. Now I wish that I did not donate them all! But its a good excuse to go shopping, huh??? 

This weeks goal - BE IN THE 140'S! 


No comments:

Post a Comment