Friday, April 20, 2012

The weight loss challenge!

My mommy group is doing a weight loss challenge. I will WIN this weight loss challenge :) I started last week at 157 pounds. My goal is 145, thats what I have always wanted to get to. Until now. My goal is to be in the 130's by the end of this challenge, July 15th. For an entire year I have struggled just to get to the 150's. But I have been doing great and I finally am going to get the body that I am working for and I want to win this challenge!!!
My goal of 145 is what I want to be at in a month. My baby sister is getting married and I don't want to be the "fat" sister again in all the pictures. But by July 15th I will be in the 130's.

My diet, is 1200 calories a day. I am working out 6 days a week. I am doing light cardio and weight training. More then anything I want to be thin with muscle.


This is me last week. 157 pounds. This is my swim suit that I have not worn in years because I look like this . . .

This is the scale to prove the 157 pounds.
My dream body. I want to look like this.

The swim suit I want to wear on my next vacation. I want to be able to wear this and not feel gross, I want to feel sexy in a Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini :)



No comments:

Post a Comment