Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easy Wheat Bread


Ingredients:
3 tablespoons yeast
4 cups really warm water
1/2-3/4 cup honey
8 1/2 Cups Wheat Flower
3 teaspoons salt
1/2 Cup Oats
cooking spray ( I used the butter flavor )
Directions:
 Add yeast, water, and honey and Salt then gently mix.
- Let rest for 5 minutes until yeast foams.
Add flour - Slowly, I did 2 cups at a time.
Add Oats
Mix for 4-6 minutes. Only add enough flower till dough does not stick to sides.
 Let dough rise for 10 - 15 minutes.
Spray your hand with cooking spray and punch dough down.
I use 2 large bread pans and one medium sized. I sprayed the pans really heavy, and even coated the dough with a little Pam. Form dough into bread pans and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.

Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes!
Super easy and pretty good! I will make this bread again!

No comments:

Post a Comment