Monday, November 26, 2012

My Recommendation!!!!

I have to tell you about my experience with NO-XPLODE. I gave it a couple weeks before I wrote a review about it. I wanted to make sure I gave it a little while to see all the effects of it, but from the first time I tired it, I LOVED it! 

My sister who is a bigger fitness fanatic then I, told me to try it. She said I would love it and that it would really push me! Its is everything she said and more! So thanks sister!!! 

The first time I took it I took 1 1/2 scoops and it was WAY to much for me. I would say 1 scoop is perfect it gives you energy for hours. While I work out it lets me push myself and makes me do more reps and have more endurance then I normally would without it. I don't get tired during my workout no matter what I do. For me the more I workout the longer I want to keep exercising. 

In 3 weeks of taking this I have gained more muscle in my arms and legs. I have moved up 2 weight sizes in Free Weights and can do reps that I never thought possible. It helps me focus on what I have to do, and helps me workout longer without fatigue. 

I only take 1 scoop on the days that I know I am working out hard. I would never take this stuff after 2 pm or I may never sleep. 

The taste is not great, I got the fruit punch. Its not bad but its strong. For me I don't really care what it taste like I drink it really fast and know its going to work. 

I totally recommend NO-Xplode. I tell women at the gym that they have to try it! Its totally changed my workouts and given me strength that I did not know I have! 

So there it is! My recommendation for an awesome supplement. I got mine from allstarthealth.com it shipped fast and I got a great deal on it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment