Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Update!

So I completed my challenge! And not only did I complete it, I succeeded! I stayed the same weight, I made sure I did not stuff myself. And I feel completely grateful for the many blessings that I have in my life!

I am so glad that I set goals for myself! They gave me motivation not to go crazy and forget what I've done and why I want to stay on track! I am setting new goals for the Christmas holiday. For the month of December I am limiting sugar to two times a week. I will continue to exercise five days a week. I will not gain weight, I will lose weight in the month of December.

Even with this crazy Christmas holiday season I want to make sure that I keep my goals in mind. I never want to go back where I was I want to be in the best shape of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment