Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Constant Reminders!

For me, I need constant reminders about what I want and what I need to do with my fitness goals or anything that I am trying to work on. I will keep motivation on the fridge, write on the bathroom mirror and keep it on my iphone!

My sister gave me an AWESOME idea, and I have tried it for a couple weeks and LOVE IT! In your notes section of your phone write your goals, or what you need to do. Save that as a picture, and make it your lock screen photo. You can look at it all day long. If you are like me you will look at your phone 500 times a day, this way I am reminded to drink more water, and fit into my smaller size of clothes! Thanks sister for this amazing idea, its helped me so much. I used to put up a motivational picture, but this helps more, I know that I have drank more water then I ever have!

Try it and tell me what you put as your goals!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment