Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh Monday!

Its been a week since I posted, but I was this sickest I have ever been last week :( So I had a good excuse! Update: I am still the same weight (Even after being sick) I was hoping to have lost a little from that! There is only 40 Days till June! I was only able to exercise a little last week, so I did not take any progress pictures last week. But I will this week! I will post them Wednesday. I am feeling stronger now then I ever have. I have moved up a weight size and thats a great feeling. I feel like I will NEVER have the abs that I so desperately want, but I am continuing to work my abdominals more often. Last week I hardly drank any water, so my goals for this week are 1. DRINK MORE WATER 2. More Ab exercises 3. Run at least 3 times. I have a 10K that I am running in about 3 weeks. I think I will be fine, I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes without a problem. But, I still need to get up in miles for the half marathon!

Heres a little Motivation! I can't wait till I look like this!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment