Monday, April 8, 2013

Motivation Monday!

Today, its cold and raining. Its days like this that I should be spring cleaning but instead I am day dreaming of Summer! Only 54 days till June 1st. I have bought 3 new bikinis for my Summer vacation. I try them on weekly. I take pictures of myself each time and compare them to the last week. I will think that I see a little difference, and that gives me a little more motivation.

I still have about 5 pounds of belly fat to get rid of :( ITS KILLING ME! But, I feel like I am at a good weight, now is the time I really need to start to tone! I also am running a 10K in a little over a month. I have started to train for that, and ran 4 Miles is 40 Minutes. Which is HUGE for me. I hate to run, I do it because its good for me. I have upped my cardio to HIIT training for longer periods of time and I am adding way more Abdominal exercises into my daily routine. 

So I have some motivational posters that should help me get through another week. Hope it helps others too!










No comments:

Post a Comment