Monday, May 12, 2014

A New Week!

Still not feeling 100%.  This SUCKS! I have a headache and dizziness, after seeing the chiropractor, my family doctor and the eye doctor. I am feeling slightly better. Its so frustrating to be in this situation, when I have less then 3 weeks till Summer vacation and my deadline! So again this week, I am being super careful about what I eat. No sugar. Thats not the bad part, the part that is horrible is not being about to go and do an hour of cardio, and lift heavy weights! Can you tell, I hate to rest?

My workout today was 15 Minutes stretching and yoga poses. 30 Minute light weight arms exercises.  I only used 8 pound weights. It was not the best, but I feel good that at least I got something in. Its is better then nothing.

Tomorrow is another day!
Marissa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment