Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Monday Tuesday Update!

Yesterday I worked Legs and Glutes. I did not just worked them, I KILLED THEM . . . . Because today I can't sit down to go to the bathroom. The joys of "Leg Day" right? After I worked legs for an hour I was going to do some Cardio, my legs hurt so bad I walked on the incline on the treadmill for 15 minutes and called it good. I am disappointed in myself, but I listened to my body and I did what I could.

This morning I woke up, and went to Yoga! Ahhhh, I am LOVING yoga. How have I not always added this to my weekly workouts. I feel so good and relaxed, and beautiful. Yes, beautiful. I love to watch my body in the mirror, and see how I can stretch and focus on my posture, muscles, and breathing. My doctor told me I need to do more Yoga, with how stressed I am. Best advice I have gotten from a doctor! Tonight I teach my Cross Training Class, and the focus today will be upper body, so watch ladies!

My eating has been really good. Last night my husband and kids wanted pizza and of course my husband went and got it. I loaded my plate with salad first, then ate 1 1/2 pieces. I tried to stop at one, but lets face it, pizza is freaking good and I wanted just a couple more bites.

Monday Food Journal:

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Cup of Peppermint Tea, 4 Egg Whites

Snack: Granola Bar

Lunch: Chicken Wrap

Snack: Kashi Bar

Dinner: Salad, Pizza

Tuesday Food Journal:

Breakfast: Cup of Peppermint Tea, Rice Cake with 1 TSP Peanut butter

Breakfast 2: 1/2 Cup Oatmeal, with 1/4 Cup Raisins and some almond milk and honey

Lunch: Protein Shake and a Banana

Snack: Kashi Bar

Snack: Rice Cake

Dinner: Taco Salad with 2 Corn Tortilla

Dessert: 2 Mint Oreos ( I know, I know, but it was a long night spent in the ER, with my son. )

I am feeling so much better, and I know that it is drinking more water and cutting out sugar. I feel so much better when I eat healthy. Today at Yoga my balance was off a little and I know that its because I had pizza last night. I am amazed at how good food changes your body. I am also drinking way more water, my skin is softer and I don't feel like eating the entire house at snack time. My favorite way to drink water is with lemon slices, YUM!

I have 11 Days till June 1st. I know that even with some bad set backs, I will see the results I wanted!

Thanks for Reading,
Marissa B.


No comments:

Post a Comment