Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wednesday Food and Workout Journal

Yesterday at spin class I burned over 500 Calories according the the bike, and that for me is a personal best! Woohoo! Last night night at Pilates, we tried some new things, that I LOVED! It was such a good class, it is my favorite class to teach and I look forward to it every week.

My eating yesterday was awesome, except I ate a mini Andies Mint Ice Cream from A&W. My husband got it for me. At least it was a mini, but I got a headache from eating sugar. I guess that is not a bad thing, because it makes me not want to eat anything sugary again. I did eat very good the rest of the day. A lot of protein and only 2 snacks. For dinner we ate Chicken and Brown Rice with Green Beans and Pineapple. Yummy dinner!

Today is a new day, and I have already started off with an awesome workout!

Marissa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment