Sunday, May 4, 2014

This Week in a Nut Shell

This has been one of those weeks, where it is Monday, you blink and its Sunday afternoon and you don't know what happened to all those days in between ;)

We have had 4 Soccer games, soccer practices, and since I am the coach for my little guys team there is so much more work involved. Family Parties. I am training more clients. I am preparing for Smithfield Health Days. I am setting up a booth to promote my Personal Training, so if you are at Healthy Days, come stop by and see me. All in All this has been a busy week, but that does not mean I missed any of my workouts. I got new shoes and a new yoga top and that is good enough for me to go workout!

Seriously, can they be even cuter??? Of course they are bright pink!


My Workouts Tuesday - Sunday!

Tuesday: Taught Cross Training Class + 20 Minutes of Arms / Shoulders + 10 Minute Bike Ride

Wednesday: Treadmill 20 Minutes / 20 Minutes Elliptical, 30 Minutes of Advanced Pilates + a 10 minute Bike Ride

Thursday: 60 Minutes Cardio, 10 Minute Bike Ride, 20 Minute Arms

Friday: 15 Minute Walk, 30 Minutes Elliptical, 45 Minutes Weights

Saturday: 25 Minute HIIT Training on Treadmill on incline. 65 Minutes Total Body Weights, I did write EVERYTHING down that I did. My goal for Saturday, was lighter weights, total body, and more reps.

Squat/hammer curl/shoulder press 12x w/ 12 lb. Weights 
Box steps 20x Holding 12 lb. Weight 
Planking Leg Lifts on Box 20x 
Repeat 5 x 

Vibrating Squat w/ calf raise 90 Seconds. 
12 lb. Bicep Curls 20x 
Tricep Dips on Bench 20x w/ 1 Leg out in front. 
Repeat 3x 

Upright Rows 20x 15 lb. 
PliĆ© Squat 20x Holding 15 lb. Weight 
Chest Presses 20x 15 lb. 
Repeat 3x

Skull Crushers 20x 15 lb. 
Reverse Crunch 20x 
Flys 15x 10 lb. 
Repeat 3x

Sunday: My Rest Day. Walk and Stretching.

This week I will be much better at keeping up to date, and writing down my food. I also have found a couple new recipes to try and if they are yummy I will post them!
Have a good Sunday!

Marissa B.




No comments:

Post a Comment