Friday, May 9, 2014

Monday - Friday

This week, I got sick. So my workouts were good, but I had to skip Thursday and Friday.  I got an inner ear infection, which made me get vertigo. Along with a pounding headache. I thought I was dying! The pain has been less today, FINALLY! But I am still taking it very slow! I can't risk feeling like garbage next week! I have only 3 weeks till my Summer Vacation! It is so disappointing that I can't be killing it in the gym every day! I am really trying to eat healthy though. I have had low sodium and NO sugar for a week. I have ate a lot of fruit and veggies and lean meats. I am hoping that even though I can't make it to the gym my healthy eating will make up for it. They say its 90% diet right? Lets see how accurate that it :)

Monday: Legs 90 Minutes
Tuesday: Cross Training & Pilates 120 Minutes TOTAL
Wednesday: Spin Class and Pilates 120 Minutes TOTAL
Thursday & Friday: Rest

This week we ate some super yummy dinners! Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Brown Rice Chicken and Veggies. The only breakfast that I have ate is Oatmeal with Raisins, mmmmmm!!!! Seriously all I want is oatmeal w/ cinnamon and raisins, LOTS of raisins!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Marissa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment