Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update

I am happy with progress so far this week. I have gotten so much done, I have spent time with my kids. I have worked out HARD every day. I have been working on our garden. I have planted plants, cleaned my house and so much more! I am really proud of myself, for getting so much done! But what I am most proud of is . . . . I got to 150 pounds today!!!! I know that by Sunday I can get to the 140's and I am so excited!

Last week I went through my closet and got rid of clothes that are to BIG! I have NEVER done that!!! Usually, its get rid of the small clothes that I think I will never fit into again! So far I got rid of about 15 things and I can't wait to get rid of more ;)

I can already see that my body is changing. That I have way more muscle and that my face looks much thinner. My legs and my butt look smaller too. Now for that horrible mid section, I AM WORKING ON IT!!! haha!!!

I never thought I would love to workout. But I love the way that I feel after I workout. Its addicting! I can't wait to go to exercise tomorrow. Every day I am getting closer to my goal. Every day I look in the mirror and I can see a small difference. I am liking the way that I look, so why would I stop??? And this last week I had 2 people call me skinny. Random people at my sons soccer practice and at physical therapy! I don't remember the last time that happened!

I read a quote on pinterst ( where else?? )

" Girls that are naturally skinny are lucky, but the girls that have to fight to be skinny are strong"

No comments:

Post a Comment