Monday, August 6, 2012

Easy S'mores!

I have had a crazy busy weekend, and its been rough to find time to get on the computer!!! My husband came up with an awesome idea. I am sure he is not the first person to try this, but I have never seen it before, and it worked out so great, I thought I would share! I know this is not "Clean Eating" but everyone loves S'mores and when we made these I limited myself to 1/2 a S'more! I am getting will power ;) hahaha!


Super Easy S'mores! 
Step One - Pre-Heat Oven to About 200 Degrees 

Step Two - Cover Metal Pan with Tin Foil

Step Three - Put Graham Cracker with Marshmallow onto pan.

Like This. 


Bake until Marshmallow is big and fluffy. About 5 Minutes. 


Step Five - Take out of Oven. 

and

Put Chocolate on Marshmallow. 


Add Graham Cracker to the top! 


Your Chocolate will be melted and Soft! 


That's it ENJOY!!!!! Super easy and you can make as many as you need to in minutes! I know it takes the fun out of having a camp fire, but this is the next best thing :) 


1 comment:

  1. Yum! We had a camp out in our living room Saturday and these would've been perfect had we had the ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete