Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello Wednesday!!!

This morning I woke up and had an awesome workout, from my living room! I love working out at home, I get to do strange looking faces when I exercise without anyone looking at me funny . . . except my kids :) I love to use my fitness binder, and try new workouts.

The best feeling is half way through my workout, I change and I feel like a machine! I can do more reps, I lift heavier weights. Its as if something in my headed changes and I can take on the world. Its such an amazing feeling. I think I workout to feel that way. All my problems disappear when I workout!

I have formed an addiction, I can't wake up and not workout. I love the way my body feels, my mind is clear, and I am a much happier person through out the day. Since I have really increased my workouts, I can see a huge change in my muscles. Especially my arms! I have been working out for over an hour now. Switching up my days for different muscles is a must. I get a more beneficial workout, working only certain muscles at a time.

I have cut back on anything unhealthy. I have decide that Sunday is my day, that I will let myself have a small treat, but during the week me and my family eat Clean and we eat really healthy. We are trying so many new recipes, from Pinterest, and even recipes in my cookbooks, that I used to not even look at. Its nice to try new things, and take old recipes and turn them into something healthy.

So far my Wednesday, has been a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment