Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Simple Pizza Dough





Since I made pizza sauce, RECIPE HERE.  I had to make pizza right??? I did not have time to make a batch of bread dough and wait for it to rise. I made no rise pizza dough. It was a very light dough, and it had a great whole wheat flavor without taking away from the pizza itself.

No Rise Pizza Dough Recipe

2 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 Cups White Flour
5 TSP Baking Powder
2 TSB Salt
3 TBSP  Olive Oil 
1 3/4 - 2 Cups Water 


In a mixer add all the dry ingredients. Add Olive oil and Water slowly and let it mix till it forms a soft ball. Dough should not be sticky. Let it mix for 1-2 Minutes. 


I made individual pizzas. I divided the dough into 6 parts and rolled each section out and placed it in my pan. You can use all the dough for one large pizza. Roll it out onto a floured surface. 

After dough is placed onto your pan, brush with olive oil. 

Add your toppings and bake at 350 for 15 minutes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment