Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello!!!

 The month of August has flown by, and I am not ready for Summer to be over! Last week my husband and I took are boys to Disneyland! We had so much fun. It was a great family vacation, that I felt like I could relax a little. Being on vacation and keeping up my normal eating and exercise was impossible. I tried to eat as healthy as a could, but thats kinda hard when your limited to Disney Food. I must have walked miles each day, but that does not compare to my normal lifting workouts. When I got home yesterday I was 4 pounds heavier!!!! I was shocked, I never ate ice cream or any other un-healthy Disney treat, but still I gained weight :(

So this week is my week to work it off and get back to our normal schedule. I have also decided that I am going to post my new recipes that I try, and the things that we cook. The biggest question I get asked, is "What foods do you eat?"

Today I woke up and was looking on Pinterest, and found a great
 Ab workout. I LOVE the wide leg plank! I can really feel that one working. 

And my Journey continues!!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment