Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Fall!!!

It's starting to cool down. The mornings are cold and I'm wearing a jacket! I'm not ready for summer to be over!!! This has been an amazing Summer. I have got to spend so much time with my family. I got to see friends that I have not seen for years. I tried new things. I met my goals. This Summer I changed my life.

Even though I have not posted on here as much as I would like. I hope that now things are slowing down, I can post more often!

Quick update: I have continued eating healthy. With a small treat here and there. I have really been trying to keep up with eating healthy. I am always looking for new recipes. I continue to workout 5-6 days a week. I have maintained my weight. I would have liked to loose a little more. But I am not losing pounds, just inches. :( I still weigh myself daily, to keep on track. I have started new classes at the gym and decided that I am loving kick boxing class! It's a great cardio workout!
I am ready to start new crafts, and decorate for fall, I'll post pictures as soon as I get it set up! Well that's about it, I really will try to post more and update often!
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment