Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Home Workout

Today I am working out in my living room! I'm not taking it easy. Today's workout is going to be 60 minutes of Abs and Leg exercises. I found all of these on Pinterst. Some are new and some I have posted on here before but can't wait to try them out!!! Here we go!!!

I used 8 Pounds Weights, for any leg lifts and side dumbbell lifts. 


To start I am warming up with this! 



Moving on to Abs, Each of these 30 Seconds. 

Repeat. 


Back to Legs. 
Each of these Exercises. 20 Times on Each Leg. 

Repeat. 

20 Times on Each Leg. 

Repeat. 


25 On Each Leg. 

Hold 30 Seconds. 

Repeat. 


Back to Abs! 

Each of these 20 Times on each side. 






Do these Again. Each 15 Times. 


Reverse sit up. I hold onto my Pole. 
 20 Times. 


End with This! 


Last I will Stretch for about 5 minutes. 

And I am DONE!!! WooHoo!!!

After my stretch I played on the Pole for a little bit, and that little bit ended up being 30 minutes! Oh, how time flies when you are having fun! Haha!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment