Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yoga

Today is a NEW day. I woke up so happy and in such a great mood! I could not pass up going to my first yoga class. I thought it would be a great way to exercise on my rest day. After a morning fight of getting my kids off to school I was frazzled, and thought my day was ruined! I went from being happy to being depressed and sad! But I went to yoga anyways and it was a great way to relax! I am so happy that I went it released a lot of the bad energy and stress that had built up this morning!
It was a lot harder than I thought it would be I thought yoga was a lot of stretching but it ended up being a great way to work my muscles, especially my core. I learned a lot of new exercises that I can't wait to try in my daily routines. I also learned positions to help relieve stress, and after the week I've had I need to relieve stress!!!!
My favorite part about the class was laying in the dark for three minutes alone quiet and focusing on my breathing. It calmed me down and made me think about the important things and not about the stress that I have had to deal with the last week. I am so happy that I went and tried something new it was a great experience that I can't wait to go back to.

I found this on Pinterest! Today I can say my yoga pants were not just used to clean the house in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment