Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday!


Yay for Monday! I killed my legs today! I forgot how much I miss 6 AM workouts. It feels great to be back to early mornings, and getting things done before my kids wake up! 

I started with 30 Minutes of Incline Elliptical. I did HIIT training, 1 minute on and off. It was hard and I was sweating. 




Next was my Leg and a little core work! 
20 Wall Balls
20 Mountain Climbers w leg extensions on Box 
20 Box Steps Holding 24 lbs. 
Repeated 3x

Lunges Across floor (18-20 )
Hanging Reverse Crunch 12x
Football shuffle across floor 
Repeated 3x

Kneeling leg extensions w/ white band 15 E/S 
45 sec jumping jacks
Repeated 2x

Bridges bent knees on box 12x
Bridges straight legs on box 12x 
w/ 12 lb weight on hips 
Repeated 4x
(The back of my legs were on FIRE) 

Bicycle crunch 20x Repeated 3x

Incline sit ups Holding 10 lbs 15x Repeated 3X

90 Second Squats on Vibrator
90 Second Squats w/ Calf Raises
90 Second Calf Raises with Leg Lifts

For my Cool down I did a light Spin Bike Ride for 10 minutes. 


Food: 

Breakfast: 1 Cup Kashi Cereal w/ 1/2 Scoop Protein + Almond Milk 

Snack: 1 1/2 Hard Boiled Eggs + 1 Banana 

Lunch: 1 Cup Cottage Cheese w/ Strawberries and Pears, + 2 Slices Turkey Meat and 1 Slice Swiss Cheese 

Snacks: 1/8 Cup Chocolate Covered Cranberries, 1 Graham Cracker, Banana, 90 Calorie Granola Bar

Dinner: Chili 





No comments:

Post a Comment