Sunday, May 13, 2012

I did it!

I got to the 140s today! I weighed in at 149! I am so excited that I am out of the 150's FOREVER! I never want to see 150 again! I worked out every day, at least for an hour. I ate pretty good. I know where I can change. We ate out a lot this week. I always chose a healthy item, but its still not as healthy as eating at home. So this week I don't want to eat out. I want to go eat healthy and make my own meals. I have about 2 weeks to loose 4 more pounds. I am still going to hit my goal of 145 by my sisters wedding.

I am really loving to go the gym and work out. I can't wait to go Tues. Tomorrow is my day to workout at home. I have a great work out planned and I am actually excited to do it! Its just so fun and so rewarding. If I don't workout I don't feel like I have worked towards I want more than anything, and that is to be healthy and to be fit. I am so close to my goal how can I stop now?


No comments:

Post a Comment